* 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗖𝗞📦 ** 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗦𝗜𝗔🇲🇾
⚠️𝘔𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘘 𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘢.
𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴. 𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘯-𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴, 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘵𝘤, 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯. 𝘉𝘶𝘺𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘔𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥/𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘦.⚠️
𝗠𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗤 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘁 : 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗭𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗸𝗮 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗣𝗼𝗽𝘀
👉🏻 Made from Manuka Honey MGO263+, in New Zealand
👉🏻 Traditional fermentation with no additional of chemicals, enhancers, flavoring, coloring
What is Mamaland Q Baby Market New Zealand Manuka Honey Pops?
- Our manuka honey pops are made from natural MGO263+ Manuka Honey packed individually with
the lollipop stick made with food-grade paper that is children-friendly and environment-friendly.
What is Manuka Honey MGO263+?
- This type of honey has higher antibacterial properties which is most often used in skincare and health purpose
What are the ingredients of Mamaland Q Baby Market New Zealand Manuka Honey Pops?
1. Isomalt - sugar substitute made of beets
2. Maltitol - sugar substitute
3. MGO263+ Manuka Honey
5. Citric Acid
6. Natural Flavour
7. Vitamin C
Maltitol is proven to have 70-90% of sweetness of sucrose but is half calories and energetic as sucrose.
It is proven to be an effective sugar substitute that does not promote tooth decay, with lesser effect on blood glucose.
❎ No high fructose corn syrup
❎ No gluten
❎ No artificial colors
1. Throat soothening
2. Effective cough suppressant
3. Effective way to ease nausea from motion sickness
4. Healthy snack
Sugarless formula means no worries on cavities and bad teeth!
What is the benefits of Mamaland Q Baby Market New Zealand Manuka Honey Pops?
1. Antibacterial property
2. High vitamin C content that boosts immune system
Who should consume Mamaland Q Baby Market New Zealand Manuka Honey Pops??
- Children above 3 years old and adults
Expirary date: Feb 2026